Twilight

I have been facing some problems in my life right now. I mean, who isn't, right? My mind gets quite occupied once in a while. I tend to overthink my problems and I get caught in that loop. Nobody likes it when it happens. It has been happening more frequently nowadays. It is maybe because I am quite free right now. The first semester of my college is over and my vacations are going on. Okay. Enough about the background now.

It is said that Twilight is the time when day meets the night. It feels as if it is day and night at the same time.

Why am I mentioning this?

Well, since I don't have anything to do right now, I have been doing some campaigning work for a company in my home town. I go to high schools and conduct English language workshops. I have to interact with school kids for that. One session usually lasts for 30 minutes. In those 30 minutes, I become someone else. I don't recognize that person! Completely energetic, talkative, engaging person. In real life, I am not at all like that. Those who know me would understand this. So, while coming back from one of such sessions today, the word Twilight got stuck in my head. I started thinking, and I could see how it is relevant here. As I said above, twilight is the time when day and night meet each other. Two completely opposite things meet each other. It is a beautiful sight for our eyes. I hope you have witnessed it at least once in your life. (There is an anime movie ‘Your Name’. I understood the meaning of Twilight from that movie. It is one of the most beautiful movies I have ever watched in the Love genre. Do give it a try)

While conducting those sessions, I completely lost myself, I forgot about all my problems and worries. I am completely there. Present in the present. I lose the sense of my existence. But at the same time, don't you think that's where I find myself? How amazing it is! It is like the twilight of my life. Two completely opposite sides of me meet each other and then I get to see the real me. What do you think about this?

Comments

Popular Posts