God and Atheism

    Whenever I think about God, my intellect doesn’t allow me to believe in that. It always asks proof for the existence of God. Science has made our minds more receptive to the theories and their proofs. We don’t believe the things which don’t have proof. Like, if I say that Earth is flat, so many people will count me in idiots. They will tell me to go to an asylum because we have images of the earth. Plus we also have the experiences which prove that the earth is round. Now, if I say here that it is round because you see it as round! They might shut up or they might call me even a big idiot. Let it be. It’s not our today’s topic.
    An atheist is a person who denies the existence of god because his mind doesn’t let him believe in things without proof. If you ask me what I am, I’m an atheist as well. I don’t believe in god. I only believe in science. But, for like 3 to 4 weeks I have been watching the epic TV serial, The Mahabharata. Frankly speaking, I don’t even believe that this war actually happened. The reason is the same. My intellect doesn’t allow me to believe in that thing. The people of that time, society in that time, it all seems an excellent story for me.



    Now, just put your atheist side aside and think about God once. We say that God created us and God is almighty. So if God created us, he can definitely manipulate us in every way, right? Now let’s go back to history. In Hinduism, there is mention of 4 yugas namely Sat-yuga, Treta-yuga, Dvapar-yuga, and Kali-yuga. It is said that, in Sat-yuga, the sins committed by the people were near to zero. All the people living in Sat-yuga were calm loving and devotional. In Treta-yuga, the sins got increased. The epic Ramayana happened in this yuga. In Dvapar-yuga, another epic The Mahabharata happened. Dvapar-yuga was full of sins. We all know Duryodhana, Shakuni, and many more bad people of that time. Till Dvapar-yuga, everything was under control. Even if sins were a lot, God used to incarnate and solve them. But as Kali-yuga came, people started becoming less devotional and more selfish. They started committing sins a lot. If we see today’s scenario, most people fight in the name of God and religion. God is becoming the reason for riots.

 

    Now, just come back to the point that God created us and God is almighty. If God can manipulate everything about us, can it be a possibility that God was the one who put the thoughts of atheism in our minds? God couldn’t see that, in God’s name, people are fighting with each other. So God put the idea of ‘Science’ in our mind and forced us to think more about the proofs. Then we put the theories regarding the creation of the universe. We also found proofs of the same. God forced us to think about the other things so that people will stop fighting in the name of God and be happy.
The possibilities are endless. This is one of those endless possibilities. We cannot reject this.

Comments

  1. The last paragraph was lit in every sense, it was worth reading.Thanks for sharing the perspectives. Since it is the prime way to approach nearer to the truth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts