The end goal






She: When do you think people become mature? 

He: When they realise that the end goal of life is not happiness. It's peace. Because joy is one of the emotions experienced by human beings. So how can you say that it is the end goal? Also, a human should experience all the emotions in his/her lifespan. It is what my goal in life is. Well, I shouldn't say 'goal' here. Because that would mean that I intentionally want it. It shouldn't be like that. I hope that I will get to experience every emotion to its depth before dying. So when I'll be in my death bed, I won't regret anything. 

She: Dude๐Ÿ˜ I asked it only because one of my friends told me today that I am not a mature person. So that's why I wanted clarity. I didn't understand a single word you said ๐Ÿ˜ฌ But it felt good ๐Ÿ˜‚ Now I know I am nowhere around becoming a mature person. 

He: ๐Ÿ˜‚ Don't worry. Even if people admit they want peace in their life, they secretly crave happiness. At least you are not pretending to be mature.
 
She: I don't know why I love you man๐Ÿ™„ When you speak something like this, I'm like, 'Did I make a mistake?'. I can't understand you enough yet. But then you smile and all that is gone๐Ÿฅบ I don't know if I ever can understand you completely ๐Ÿ˜ญ But I really want to.

He: I know my love๐Ÿ˜™ Humans are very complicated. So don't worry. No one can understand how a human being is๐Ÿ˜ Even I don't get you sometimes. That is the beauty of a relationship. You stay with each other even if you don't get each other. Sometimes it's just the company that makes you feel better. Isn't it?๐Ÿ˜‰

She: Yeah I guess๐Ÿ˜ฌ But you use the word 'end-goal' here. What do you mean by that? I mean life is very famous for its uncertainty if you know. When do you say it is really the end?๐Ÿ™„

He: I was expecting this from you. By 'end-goal' I mean that at the end of your day, you should feel peaceful and content. Every day in your life is nothing but your whole life in its miniature form. isn't it?๐Ÿ˜‰

She: You have an answer to every question, don't you?๐Ÿ˜™

Comments

Popular Posts