Do your part!

     Last night, I was awake till 1. I came out of my room to drink some water. My cat was waiting for me in the kitchen. The moment I entered the kitchen, it started to meow. I thought my cat was hungry. So, I started to find milk. I didn't know where my mom keeps milk. So after 10 minutes of efforts, I finally found it. I poured some milk in a bowl and kept it in front of my cat. It just smelled it and went away. 

    Normally, I should get mad at my cat and I did get mad at my cat for a moment. Because it took 10 minutes to find the milk and my cat only smelled it and went away. When I returned to my room, I started to think about this incident. It actually taught me a big lesson about life. No matter what would be the response of cat, I did my part. Now, it's not in my hand whether the cat drinks the milk or not. So, in life, it's all about doing your part. Once you do your part, there's no way of getting angry or upset on anyone or anything.

Comments

  1. Great perspective...te sadhu aani vinchu valya goshtisarkh aahe...but aavadal mla....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to read more! awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative...nice & awesome blog...keep it up....be unique one... Congrats....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts