Live

When I was a kid, I used to have very weird thoughts. Well, I couldn't notice it then because I was just a kid you know. Now when I recall my childhood I remember my thoughts very precisely. I used think that elder people know everything. They have solution to every problem. So when I become old, I'll know everything and I'll have every problem sorted out. There will be some point in the life where I can finally ait down and say "That's it. I did it all!" And now, everyone knows what's the reality. Problems in our life increases with age.(P.S This theory doesn't have any solid background. I made the statement just by observations) Let's say tomorrow God comes and tells you "Let's go son. Your time is up." How would you react? Well most of us will react like, " That's it?! But it was not enough." Isn't it? Just think about it again. That tomorrow can really be tomorrow. Who knows right? Regret is the heaviest thing in the universe. Believe me. Try living a life with least number of regrets.

Comments

Popular Posts